Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thirsty for God? :)

Do you desire God? I mean really really want him? Like it says in Psalm 63:1 Like someone in a dry, empty land where there is no water. Imagine being there in that dry, empty desert feeling like your about to die. What wouldn't you do for a nice glass of water? That's the kind of desire I'm talking about. The first step in truly wanting God is realizing how much we need him. Just like you need the water in the desert. Without God I am nothing. We all need God's grace and love. You can go to God with anything, he is always listening to you, and what you have to say. God works in different ways he can take you and make a HUGE difference, you were made for a purpose.


Psalm 63:1 God you are my God. I search for you. I thirst for you, like someone in a dry, empty land where there is no water.

2 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Love it!! Also love the new layout :) Really cute :)

Brendi said...

Welcome Back! lol Love the Layout, it's very victorian! Picked a good one and good topic too!