Thursday, February 17, 2011

PTL :)

II Corinthians 12:9-10
Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesss, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults hardships persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak then I am strong.
My youth pastor gave the group of us this verse on a card. it really stood out to me because I had been going through some rough times, and now looking back on the situation it really is a huge blessing. If I hadn't gone through any of it, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now, and I have come such a long way with my relationship with God. Like it says in the verse "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness" I was weak then, and God came and helped me through that rough spot, and I am a completley different person coming out of the situation, and I am SO thankful for that! PTL :)

1 comment:

Sugar Momma said...

We can see such a huge change in you!
We are so thankful that you are in such a soft spot of life and allowing the Lord to work with you and through you.

I am proud of you! I know when things happen, like that have been happening it is easy to want to give up. Fight the fight sweet girl...you have the biggest and best and most powerful of all on your side :) There is not a thing in the world wrong with admitting that you can't handle it or deal with it on your own. In fact, there is no better place to be...that is when the Lord does his best work. And because you know it isn't you it makes you that much more aware it is Him! It is a faith builder for sure!! Love you! :)